A map of parking places
Parking charges in the public areas of the port indicated as subject to a charge are:
- 1 h / € 1.30
- 1 day (= 26 h) / € 16.00 / covers the entire cruise
- In addition to the parking fee, an electric car charging fee (27 cents/kWh incl. VAT) is charged at charging points for electric cars. The parking and charging fee for electric car charging points is paid in the eParking application. The parking fee for the places in question cannot be paid with parking machines or other parking applications.
When paying with a parking meter the maximum parking time is 8 days.
How to pay for parking
You can pay for parking in the Port’s parking areas with a bank card, credit card and mobile phone by using ParkMan, EasyPark or Moovy apps. In addition, you can pay for parking with coins at machines 1, 6, 8, 9, 15 (see parking machines in the Port of Turku).
Parking and charging of electric cars is paid for with the eParking application (instructions below)
When paying with a combined card (debit/credit), parking is charged on the credit side.
When you pay at a machine, follow the directions on display.
Note! In Tallink Silja’s fenced parking area, only the parking slip from the parking meter in that area is valid. The area is marked on the map in purple.
Faulty parking meters
If you notice a fault in a parking meter please contact the service advice number at +358 2 2633 2237.
Type 2 charging plugs are used at our charging points and the payment can be made with the easy-to-use eParking application. The eParking application can be used on an Android or iOs phone. With the mobile application, you can easily locate the available parking areas on the map, check the number of available charging points, manage charging and make payments. You can download the app to your phone free of charge from Google Play or App Store. In addition, eParking works on your browser at www.eparking.fi.
To make parking on the street and using the public charging station as easy as possible, you should first add balance or payment card information to your eParking user account:
- Press Menu and select Wallet
- On the Wallet page you can add balance to your eParking account or add a payment card you want to use for paying the short-term parking and public charging
To start the short-term parking first locate your location from the locator button below the search bar or enter your location into the search bar
- Move the cursor over the right parking area and press Select
- You can check the price of the parking area by clicking the View price
- Always check that you are starting an event with the correct car’s registration number. Parking control is based on a scan of the car registration plate
- Choose the duration of your parking
- Notice that you have to have 5 € or more balance in your eParking account before you can start the parking. The application will ask you to refill your balance if the balance is less than 5 €. After filling your balance you are able to start parking
- Press Start parking. You can increase the parking time if the maximum parking time of the area allows it. You can also stop the parking when needed
To use the public charging station first move the cursor over the parking area you want. From the green connector type icons you can identify the parking areas with the possibility of charging
- Press Choose
- Select the right socket number
- Notice that you have to have 5 € or more balance in your eParking account before you can start the charging. The application will ask you to refill your balance if the balance is less than 5 €. After filling your balance you are able to start charging
- Check that your car’s registration number is correct and press Start
- You can stop the charging by pressing the Stop button
People with a disabled parking permit are allowed to park in the following places in the passenger harbour:
- parking spaces marked with a wheelchair symbol
- free parking on spaces that are normally subject to a charge
- unlimited parking on spaces with a time limit
- parking prohibition areas and no parking areas (it is not however permitted to park in such an area or place that is indicated with a traffic sign for parking of specific vehicles only).
NOTE! The vehicle must not disturb other traffic.
The parking charge is determined as follows:
- If the camper van or caravan covers two parking spaces and they are adjoining, one parking charge is enough.
- If e.g. the car and caravan are parked separately, two parking charges shall be paid.
- Consecutive parking spaces are best found in parking areas with parking meter number 13. (See map >>>)
The passenger harbor has two free parking areas for buses. Seats cannot be reserved in advance. If you have questions about places, you should contact the shipping companies.
- The bus parking area reserved for Tallink Silja customers is located at 3. line.
- The bus parking area reserved for Viking Line customers is located at 2nd line.