The effects of the Coronavirus epidemic to the operations in the Port of Turku (updated)
The Port of Turku’s office is closed to outsider during 8th to 28th March
- The Port’s info serves by telephone at +358 44 9074 107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some port employees are working remotely, but can be reached by phone or e-mail.
The Port of Turku’s other premises have been closed to outsiders
- Other permises are closed to outsiders for further notice.
- If a visit is necessary to do the work, wear a mask and hand disinfection.
- For vessel services, you can call +358 50 5533 130.
- For maintnance matters, you can call +358 50 5533 192/electrical services or +358 400 542 115/maintenance.
Moving in the port area
- Moving in the port area is allowed as usual for those with an access pass.
- The Port access control can be reached at email@example.com and at +358 2 2674 444.