The effects of the Coronavirus epidemic to the operations in the Port of Turku (updated)
The Port of Turku Ltd’s office and other premises are closed to visitors
- The Port’s office and info are open for visitors daily from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm.
- The Port’s info serves also by telephone at +358 44 9074 107 or at email@example.com.
- Some port employees are still working remotely, but can be reached by phone or e-mail.
Moving in the port area
- Moving in the port area is allowed as usual for those with an access pass.
- The Port access control can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and at +358 2 2674 444.
The Seamen’s Mission is open from June 1st
- Opening hours Mon-Fri 17-21.
- Truck drivers’ washrooms open, sauna still out of use.
- Café open.
- Within a maximum of 15 people at a time, visitors are asked to pay attention to the safety distances due to Covid-19.
- Ship visits where possible.
- The Mission employee can be reached at +358 400 224 248 and at email@example.com